- Health and Wellness Coaching may collect certain personal information from you when you use the Website or its services and features, such as any e-mail newsletter or electronic forms, including your first and last name, e-mail address, mailing address, family information, health information;
- Health and Wellness Coaching may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information from users of the Website, such as Internet protocol address, the type of browser and operating system you use, the domain name of your Internet service provider, and the web pages and content, you may have visited, viewed, or clicked on;
- Health and Wellness Coaching may collect information from Cookies. Cookies are small packets of data that a Website stores on your computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit. Health and Wellness Coaching may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). If you do not want Health and Wellness Coaching to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer or mobile device. Please consult your Internet browser’s documentation for information on how to do this and how to delete persistent cookies. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from Health and Wellness Coaching, the Website may not function properly;
- Health and Wellness Coaching may also collect or receive information from third parties, such as Facebook and/or other third-party social media sites;
- Health and Wellness Coaching does not share your personal information with third parties; and
- Health and Wellness coaching employs reasonable measures to protect the security and confidentiality of the personal information that Health and Wellness Coaching collects and maintains. However, Health and Wellness Coaching cannot guarantee the security of your personal information or that any communication or transmission of such information over the Internet will be entirely secure.
Last updated May 2017