terms and conditions
Welcome to www.ncrcoaching.com (the “Website”), owned and operated by Health and Wellness Coaching, LLC. (“Health and Wellness Coaching”). These Terms and Conditions of Use (the “Terms”) apply to any access to or use of the Website. By accessing and using the Website in any way, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions, please do not use or view the Website.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE TERMS
Health and Wellness Coaching may change, modify, update, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of any changes will signify your acceptance of those changes.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERSHIP
All information, materials, images, software, photographs, articles, functions, text, and other content (collectively, “Content”) contained on or offered throughout the Website and all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights in or relating to the Content are the sole property of Health and Wellness Coaching and its licensors, content providers, or other third parties. The Website and all of its Content, plus the selection and arrangement thereof, is protected as a compilation owned by Health and Wellness Coaching under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. Health and Wellness Coaching may change the Website or delete any Content, features, or services at any time, in any way, for any or no reason. Health and Wellness Coaching reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content.
Unless otherwise noted, Health and Wellness Coaching and all other trademarks, service marks, trade names, and logos displayed on the Website are the trademarks, trade names, and logos of Health and Wellness Coaching. All other trademarks, logos, and service marks are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on the Website shall be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark, trade name, logo, or service mark displayed on the Website without the owner’s prior written permission. Unauthorized use of Health and Wellness Coaching and all other trademarks, service marks, trade names, and logos displayed on the Website is strictly prohibited.
USING THE WEBSITE
Content may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, re-delivered using framing technology, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, or used in any way without Health and Wellness Coaching’s prior written permission. Users however may download any Content and print that Content solely for their personal, private, or non-commercial use. No permission is granted to use the Website icons, addresses, or other means to hyperlink other web sites with any page in the Website. Prior written permission must be obtained from Health and Wellness Coaching to hyperlink in any manner to the Website. Health and Wellness Coaching reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate this permission at any time with or without notice for any or for no reason.
While using the Website, you may not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Website;
- Post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, constitute unauthorized practice of a professional service, or otherwise violate any local, state, national, or foreign law, including without limitation U.S. export control laws and regulations;
- Post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute, or in any way exploit any information, software, or other material obtained through the Website for commercial purposes (other than as expressly permitted by the provider of such information, software, or other material);
- Upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way information, software, or other material obtained through the Website which is protected by copyright or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or right holder;
- Upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit, or distribute in any way any component of the Website or derivative works with respect thereto without our prior written consent, as the Website is protected under U.S. copyright laws;
- Post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or schemes, or other unsolicited commercial communication, or engage in spamming, phishing, or flooding;
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Website or services for any purpose without our express written permission; however, this provision shall not apply to the indexing or updating of search engines; or
- Post or transmit any information or software that contains a virus, Trojan horse, worm, or other harmful component.
Inappropriate material may be removed or reclassified at any time, for any reason, without prior notice or explanation. Users who engage in a pattern of misconduct or commit any violation of these guidelines may face sanctions including but not limited to suspension of their posting privileges and erasure of their entire posting history. While Health and Wellness Coaching is committed to respecting your privacy, the Website reserves the right to report the unlawful behavior and vandalism of our Website to your Internet service provider or, in extreme cases, local law enforcement.
You further agree that anything you provide does not contain any confidential, proprietary, or trade secret information of any third party, and will not be treated as confidential by Health and Wellness Coaching. Health and Wellness Coaching shall have no obligation to store, keep copies of, or return any submissions. Health and Wellness Coaching further reserves the right (but does not have the obligation), in its sole discretion, to modify, delete, or remove any submission from the Website that it deems to be in violation of the foregoing requirements.
The Website is only available for individuals aged 13 years or older. If you are 13 or older, but under the age of majority in your jurisdiction, you should review these Terms with your parent or guardian to make sure that you and your parent or guardian understand it.
NO MEDICAL ADVICE
The site may offer health, fitness, nutritional, and other such information, but such information is designed for educational and informational purposes only. The information contained on the Website does not and is not intended to convey medical advice, nor does it constitute the practice of medicine. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. To see Health and Wellness Coaching’s Disclaimer of Liability, please visit here.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
Health and Wellness Coaching may contain links or post content supplied by third parties and users (collectively “Third-Party Content”). Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties in the Third-Party Content are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of Health and Wellness Coaching. Health and Wellness Coaching does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any Third-Party Content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
CHANGES TO THE SITE
In an effort to continually improve the Website and its usefulness to you, Health and Wellness Coaching may add additional services or make changes to existing services. In the event that Health and Wellness Coaching makes such changes, these Terms shall apply to the new services and to any changes to existing services.
NO DUTY TO MONITOR
You agree that Health and Wellness is not liable for content that is provided by others. While some community areas are monitored for relevance, Health and Wellness Coaching has no obligation to prescreen content that may be posted in such areas and is not responsible for such postings. While Health and Wellness Coaching has no duty to prescreen content, the Website has the right to refuse to post or edit submitted content. Health and Wellness Coaching reserves the right to remove content for any reason, but is not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such material.
Health and Wellness Coaching respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is located on the Website, you may submit a notification of claimed infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) containing the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, as well as the identification of information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Health and Wellness Coaching to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement that your claim of infringement is based on a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information you have provided is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Health and Wellness Coaching can be reached as follows: email@example.com.
The failure of Health and Wellness Coaching to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of Health and Wellness Coaching or these Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.The section headings are provided merely for convenience and shall not be given any legal import.
Last updated May 2017.